What is our philosophy? It's simple.
Your success is our priority.
We believe that every client that walks through our doors should feel supported and appreciated. Here at Elite Custom Fitness there are no cookie-cutter training routines. We utilize research-based training techniques and individualized training programs to fit your needs. Whether you are trying to build strength, lose weight, or enhance your athleticism, we will create the perfect program for you. With experienced and passionate trainers who are invested in your success, as well as a motivating environment, we ensure that you will not only reach your intended goals, but also surpass them.
Elite Custom Fitness in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is a training facility that serves the Pittsburgh area, providing a new way to look at fitness through personal training, nutrition counseling, group classes, and state-of-the-art equipment.
Trust me, you don't want to miss out.
Did you hear? eLITE IS MOVING!
NEW LOCATION - NEW LOOK - SAME ELITE
Elite Custom Fitness will be moving to a new location in Ohio Township. Our space is going to be bigger and better! We will be housed in a 2,700 square foot training facility with a multitude of space and equipment to help meet your needs. The facility will house state of the art equipment including four squat racks, a competition bench, a belt squat machine, two deadlifting platforms, a variety of specialty bars, and much more! In addition to that, we will have dedicated turf space for sled work, a free weight area with bands, dumbbells up to 120 lbs, and a range of kettle bells and medicine balls as well. We have everything you could possibly need to reach your goals, including three experienced trainers who can guide you along the way. At ECF, we strive to provide a supportive environment that will motivate our clients, not intimidate them.
Check back for updated pictures of the new facility!
Stay Connected with us at Elite Custom Fitness!
New content uploaded weekly including fitness articles, personal fitness blogs, and social media updates on our clients and their progress. You don't want to miss out seeing all of the amazing things we are doing here at ECF!
Elite Custom Fitness on Instagram
Blog & Article Archives
- Dec 11, 2016 Strength comes in many forms... Dec 11, 2016
- Mar 8, 2016 Believe what you've heard... Mar 8, 2016
- Feb 22, 2016 The Difference Between "Training" and "Working Out" Feb 22, 2016
- Feb 8, 2016 8 Steps to a Proper Training Session Feb 8, 2016
- Feb 1, 2016 The Mindset Needed for Weight Training Feb 1, 2016
- Jan 25, 2016 Muscular Actions: What They Are and How to Use Them Jan 25, 2016
ECF Training Blog
- Feb 16, 2016 Bench Training (Light Day)- Tim & Jess Feb 16, 2016
- Feb 14, 2016 It's just me, Jess. Feb 14, 2016
- Feb 9, 2016 Confidence Truly is Key Feb 9, 2016
- Jan 29, 2016 Training and Nutrition Update: Josh Spicer Jan 29, 2016
- Jan 21, 2016 My Story Jan 21, 2016
- Jan 19, 2016 My First Blog Jan 19, 2016